The School Homework Policy aims:
- To foster independence, self-reliance, self-esteem, co-operation and responsibility.
- To reinforce work covered in school.
- To promote self-discipline as a life skill.
- To help with retention of facts.
- To provide a link between teacher and parent/guardian and to encourage parental involvement in their child’s education.
- To challenge children’s ability and provide opportunities for creativity.
A full copy of the Policy can be found here: Homework Policy 2019