We are asking for your co-operation with the following to ensure the safety of our pupils, your children in relation to the use of the school car park and surrounding areas.
• Please use only the car park spaces provided in the school car park.
• When dropping off or collecting pupils, please do not stop or park on the roundabout.
• Use the overflow car park to the rear of the Community Hall if necessary.
• NO PARKING is permitted along the school driveway outside of the marked spaces.
This allows cars to enter and leave and also provides the necessary space for busses to enter and leave safely.
• Please at all times be vigilant as young children are liable to run out behind cars if they are not properly supervised. Once children are collected from the plaza/school hall they are your responsibility.