|10.00am – 10.20am||4th||Ms. Malone|
|10.20am – 10.40am||3rd||Ms. Mooney|
|10.40am – 11.00am||1st||Mr. Cronin|
|11.30am – 11.50am||2nd||Ms. Lancaster|
|11.50am – 12.20pm||6th||Mr. Feen & Mr. Walsh|
|1.10pm – 1.30pm||Junior Infants||Ms. Roche & Ms. Larkin|
|1.30pm – 1.50pm||Senior Infants||Ms. Murphy & Ms. Meeneghan|
|1.50pm – 2.10pm||5th||Mr. Collier|
Parent Teacher Meetings will take place in the school on the following days for pupils from Senior Infants to 6th Class:
Wednesday 22nd November from 2.45 pm to 5.40 pm
Thursday 23rd November from 3.00 pm to 5.00 pm
• On Wednesday 22nd the school will close at 2.30 pm sharp.
• The school buses will be running at this time on Wednesday only.
• The school buses will be running at their normal time on Thursday 23rd November.
• Junior & Senior Infants will leave school at their normal time of 1.45 pm.
• Please check your child’s diary for your parent teacher meeting times.
• Please ensure that you make yourself available as it is extremely difficult to accommodate changes of time.
• In the interest of Health & Safety it is imperative that all children collected by car are collected promptly at 2.30 pm on Wednesday and 2.45 pm on Thursday.
• Parent Teacher Meetings for the Junior Infants classes will take place in January 2018.
The enrollment process for the next school year is now open. A Form of Enquiry which is available from the school office or can be downloaded below is required to be completed and returned to the school.