We are asking for your co-operation with the following to ensure the safety of our pupils, your children in relation to the use of the school car park and surrounding areas.
• Please use only the car park spaces provided in the school car park.
• When dropping off or collecting pupils, please do not stop or park on the roundabout.
• Use the overflow car park to the rear of the Community Hall if necessary.
• NO PARKING is permitted along the school driveway outside of the marked spaces.
This allows cars to enter and leave and also provides the necessary space for busses to enter and leave safely.
• Please at all times be vigilant as young children are liable to run out behind cars if they are not properly supervised. Once children are collected from the plaza/school hall they are your responsibility.
CAR PARKING: Please use only the car park spaces provided in the school car park. Or use the overflow car park to the rear of the Community Hall.
|10.00am – 10.20am||Mr. Walsh||6th|
|10.20am – 10.40am||Ms. Malone||3rd|
|10.40am – 11.00am||Ms. Lancaster &Ms. Mooney||1st Classes|
|11.00am – 11.25am||Break||Break|
|11.25am – 11.45am||Mr. Feen||5th|
|11.45am – 12.05pm||Mr. Cronin||4th|
|12.05pm – 12.25pm||Mr. Collier||2nd|
|12.25pm – 1.10pm||Lunch||Lunch|
|1.10pm – 1.30pm||Ms. Roche & Ms. Kelly||Junior Infants|
|1.30pm – 1.50pm||Ms. Murphy & Mr. Bolton||Senior Infants|
2018 Christmas Fair
This year our Rathmore Kids call for even more cheer
As Christmas falls early for us – just this one year
For the Rathmore School Christmas Fair falls on a Thursday
The 6th – and be sure – it’ll go on the whole day
There’ll be songs and poems aplenty, music and hymns
And theatre so dramatic, you’ll forgive us our sins
There’ll be cakes and buns and even some quiche
Just make sure to come early to get yourself a seat
Our annual raffle helps raise much needed funds
Please, please offer donations – it’ll make more people come
Cos they’ll think they will win – and it’s great, cos they can
They’ll be as rich as kings, or even a wise man
We cannot take cards, so bring cash on the day
and support the kids of Rathmore as they sing, come what may
Donation of Prizes
There is a donation box inside the front door of the conservatory or donations can be left into the office.
Donation of Baked Goods
Donations of baked goods would be greatly appreciated. Please leave donations into the Garden Room on Wednesday 5th December between 1.30pm and 3.00pm, or alternatively into the office during the school day.